New Year, new project.





I came to Bolt Action in 2016. Since then in the edges around full time work and two small children I’ve done little. None of that is likely to change; however, for what little value they’re worth I thought I’d stick some thoughts on here and look to hoover up good ideas from the community.

The new project is Soviets. I have about two platoons of late war German Panzer Grenadiers, very loosely based on elements of the Panzer Lehr Division. These have had a few run outs again a buddy and also had a spin at a tournament - more on that another time perhaps.

What follows will be some posts on getting a similar sized force of Soviets into a table ready state and then, once COVID allows I intend to get some after action reviews up on here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budapest Campaign - Counter-attack at Pestszentimre

Budapest Campaign - Flak Regt 133

Budapest Campaign - Street Fighting in Pest